When you are tired of finding the next big and best idea that should change your company and the world, how do you approach?
Idea fatigue is a normal problem with those who would like to innovate for the sake of innovation. Also, when you are in a hurry to hit the big ticket idea, everything around you seems going against you. To avoid idea fatigue,
- Practice ideation as a fun-filled-activity.
- Observe with curiosity. Suspend judgement while observing. Make notes of observation.
- Keep a defined schedule to review the notes of observation.
- Formulate your hypothesis.
- Test your idea with your friends and peers you trust.
- Build a prototype and evaluate.
- Keep a list of validated ideas ready for use.
When tasked with finding the next big idea, you are ready with a few. Ideas may not show up accidentally. But you can discover useful ones through continued curiosity.
be a #dreamerdoer